~ 250g Light Brown Sugar
~ 250g The Little Mill Plain Wholemeal Flour
~ 200g Butter
~ 14g Star Baking Powder (A good baking powder)
~ 4 medium Eggs
~ 55g Full fat natural yoghurt
- Add sugar, butter and flour (with sieved baking powder blended through it) to bowl. Use beater tool with Kenwood style mixer.
- Mix on slow speed until a smooth crumble or paste forms
- Add egg and full fat natural yoghurt in. Use slow speed on mixer
- When fully mixed stop machine and scrape down
- Return to mixer and mix 1-2 min on medium speed. Do not let the batter curdle.
- Put 60g in a cup cake paper
- Bake 200C for 20 Min in a fan assisted oven.
- Adjust bake time and temperature to suit cake size and oven type and performance.
Here is the fun bit, and we leave that up to you. Have the craic with experimenting with green icings, sugar paste shamrocks. Some ideas below: