The Little Mill respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal information that you provide to us. This statement explains our policies and practices regarding the use and disclosure of your personal information by The Little Mill.
- the website www.thelittlemill.ie
- any of the services we provide through our Site (Services) including but not limited to when you buy products with us via our Site, or if you contact us or we contact you about our Services.
Our primary goal in collecting personal information is to deliver a smooth, efficient and personalised experience when on our website. This allows us to provide you with the information, services and features that are most likely to meet your needs.
By using our website, you consent to the collection and use of your personal information by The Little Mill as explained below.
You have complete control over your personal information. In general, you can visit our website without providing us with any personal information. However, there are instances where we must have your personal information. For example, when you contact us via the website or purchase products via our site. This information may include personal data (your address, email address, phone number, title, etc.), financial data (such as credit card information) information request data and response data (“User Information”).
We wish to assure you that these non-intrusive cookies are not harmful in any way. This site is in accordance with the latest directive (May 2012) from the ICO (See www.ico.org.uk) and use of this site is taken as ‘implied consent’.
Use of User Information
We use your information, including your personal information and cookies, for the following purposes:
- To provide our website, services and products to you, to facilitate the features on our website, to communicate with you about your use of our website and services, to respond to your inquiries, to manage your account, to send you information that you have requested, and for other customer service purposes.
- For marketing and advertising purposes. For example, as permitted by applicable law and subject to verification and consent at time of sign up, we may occasionally contact you by e-mail, postal mail, or telephone to provide you with information about goods or services that might be of interest to you.
- To tailor the content and information that we may send or display to you, to offer location customisation, and personalised help and instructions, and to otherwise personalise your experiences while using the site or our services.
- To better understand how users access and use our site and services, both on an aggregated and individualized basis, in order to improve our website and services and respond to user desires and preferences, and for other research and analytical purposes.
If you decide that we should not use your personal User Information to contact you, please let us know and we will not use that information for such purpose.
Any information obtained will be held by The Little Mill for 6 years
Disclosure of User Information
We also may share your information in the following circumstances:
- Business Transfers. If we are acquired by or merged with another company, if substantially all of our assets are transferred to another company, or as part of a bankruptcy proceeding, we may transfer the information we have collected from you to the other company. We also may transfer our rights under any customer agreement we have with you.
- In Response to Legal Process. We also may disclose the information we collect from you in order to comply with the law, a judicial proceeding, court order, or other legal processes, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena.
- Aggregate and De-Identified Information. We may share aggregate or de-identified information about users with third parties for marketing, advertising, research or similar purposes.
Accuracy and Security
The accuracy and security of the User Information is important to The Little Mill. Currently, you may review and request updates to your User Information retained by contacting The Little Mill . If you contact us to correct your User Information, we will attempt to correct such inaccuracies in a timely manner. The Little Mill is concerned with the security of your User Information and is committed to taking reasonable steps to protect it from unauthorized access and use of that personal information. To that end, we put in place the appropriate physical, electronic and managerial policies and procedures to secure your personal User Information. We also continue to implement procedures to maintain accurate, complete and current User Information.
The Little Mill website may provide links to other third-party websites. Even if the third party is affiliated with The Little Mill through a business partnership or otherwise, The Little Mill is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices or the content of such external links. These links are provided to you for convenience purposes only and you access them at your own risk.
If you have questions regarding our Privacy Statement, please contact The Little Mill via the Contact page.
This policy was last updated in March 2020.